In this episode, I’m coming at you without the permission of my editing team. 🙂 After two weeks of leading my clients and learning from my own mentor, I wanted to share a concept that came up both weeks; Success Patterns (or How I know I’m going to be successful).
– Entrepreneurship has no map but you can create your own guidebook
– Success patterns help you answer the question, “How do I know my success is inevitable?”
– Leveraging success patterns in times of distress and times of growth
– What data points make up success patterns? (Thoughts, feelings, actions, decisions and defaults/habits)
– How to start your own guidebook of success patterns, start backwards! Ask yourself, “how do I know I’m already the next version of me from a year ago?”
-Defining success data points (counter-intuitive, lead indicators, trade short-term relief for long-term inevitably, cultivated, regenerative and exponential.
The Residency is a 12-month, cohort-based program specifically built to help first-generation entrepreneurs gain the business acuity and mental-emotional maturity to build their next high-impact, high-profit asset…and whatever else they want for the rest of their lives. Join the email list HERE to get application details for the next cohort.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.