In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, let’s think about making binary decisions—and how often, we could consider a third and fourth option too.
When presented with two options, it may be easy to stick within a decision binary. Here are some ways we can think outside of the box:
- Be creative in how you interpret binary decisions. Could you have a mix of options? Could you have something else entirely?
- This brings us to the fact that we are often not obligated to stick between two options.
- In this episode, option three means neither and option four means both. You could choose not to make a decision based on what is presented—or you could see if both options are possible.
- Binary decisions can be seen as a starting point for your decision-making.
- Then, our decision-making can be more creative or open up more options—or both!
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans.