In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, we’re talking money. How do you make money? My friend asked me just that the other day and I shared a few things with them. What did I come up with? Making money comes down to two things: belief and action.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of doubting that anyone wants a product or service. This won’t make you money—but these things will:
- My first step is believing in the symbiotic relationship between myself and my clients. They need me and I need them. Once I have this down, I can think about action.
- I remind myself that it works out better for everyone when I can work with someone and coach them.
- I signal to that person that I am ready to show up for them.
- If I need a reminder that my work is important, I go back to belief and work on it.
- Then, I return to action and commit to continue making things happen.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans