In this episode, I want to offer you my delegation framework, a jumping-off point to start strengthening that muscle. Here are a few parts of that framework:
- Find the objective: what are we trying to get done and why?
- Deadline: when is the task due?
- Quality standard: which details need to be prioritized?
- If the process feels tedious, then that’s great news! It means that your delegation muscle is being worked.
- Trust the process. This is a skill that, once you get better at it, allows you a lot more freedom in the long run.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans