In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, let’s look at managing your assets as a stewardship. Everyone has their limits—but not everyone knows them. Today I want you to ask yourself: what is my stewardship threshold?
Thinking of yourself as a steward of your assets is especially important if you want to grow your business.
- First, determine what your threshold is. How much money are you comfortable managing? How many stocks are you comfortable contributing to?
- Get a baseline for how much you can realistically steward. Then, think about your goals. Are you ready to steward more resources?
- You have to be comfortable with not only more coming in, but more going out as well. More money is good—but comes with responsibility. Logistically, we have to adjust for that responsibility.
- Then, build your confidence with larger and more assets.
- Making more money equals managing more money. It starts with becoming better at stewarding.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans