In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, we discuss envisioning our near future and what that can tell us about ourselves. If you close your eyes and think about what you want next for yourself and your career, what do you see?
As you make decisions, you can ask yourself: am I focused on expanding or am I focused on the absence of tension?
- Does what you’re envisioning for your business have more to do with relieving tension or with fulfilling purpose, expanding, and stewarding?
- Is most of your vision about resting and not creating? This might be a sign that you need a break.
- Why does this matter? Our thinking process affects our decisions and our decisions affect our actions. When we need rest, the texture of our decision-making may be different.
- You need decisions that actually move you towards your goals and what you want.
- Slowing down and speeding up growth is neither good nor bad. However, doing either without intention may be a sign to make some changes.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans