In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, let’s talk about your product. What do you make? What is your product? Today, I talk about how entrepreneurs are different from small business owners—and how your employees are actually your customers.
What is offered in each of your business assets? As an entrepreneur, your assets are the products. Here’s why:
- An entrepreneur knows that their ability to create business assets is their product. That’s what they make.
- If the business is the product, we can enter opportunities and exit them with intention.
- Why think this way? Entrepreneurs can avoid getting emotionally entrapped in their projects.
- What are entrepreneurs good at? Making products. If a product fails, what do they do? They make another product.
- Then, employees are viewed as customers and working toward a great workplace means improving customer experience. This way, each asset is more thoughtfully engaged with and more profitable.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans