In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, we talk about leadership. Some practice model leadership while others practice beacon leadership. A leader could tell another to follow exactly what they do—or they could light the way for someone to steer their own boat. Today, we talk about why beacon leadership matters.
Do you practice beacon leadership or model leadership? Here are the differences and why beacon leadership is more effective for everyone.
- A beacon leader guides someone, lighting the path with tips on how they have done things while letting others find their own way.
- This allows you to trust others’ way of doing things and allows you to be a more nuanced, helpful, and supportive leader.
- Trusting others helps to take stress off from micromanaging every detail of every task.
- Beacon leadership is more intentional and has a ripple effect, building a legacy of people who adopt the same leadership style.
- Everyone is better off when you step into beacon leadership.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans