In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, let’s talk about fast cash. We’ve all been there and will all be there. As entrepreneurs, we all need a cash injection from time to time—but sometimes, our brains get in the way and we forget that we have lots of ways to access money quickly.
Today, I’d like to offer you the way I think about making fast cash.
- First step: define how much.
- Second step: look at how much you have.
- Third step: find the gap. What’s the difference between how much you want and how much you have?
- Fourth step: get to work on closing the gap.
- Extra tip: if you have invoices, simply send a reminder. They might just get back to you within the same day!
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans