In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, let’s talk about those thoughts that you have the most often but aren’t the most helpful. These might be thoughts that have been coming up for a while or might leak into other areas of your life. I ask you today, what are the least fruitful thoughts that you have the most often?
Let’s hash out some ways you can turn these thoughts around.
- First, the most frequent thoughts aren’t always the most true.
- Also, these thoughts don’t have to be ‘negative’ or ‘bad.’ They can be neutral.
- If the thoughts are neutral, then we can choose how we engage with them just like any other thought.
- Then, we can identify patterns of similar thoughts and see how they affect us.
- Importantly, realizing this allows you to see how the textures of your decisions and moods are affected as you go into negotiation scenarios or leadership positions.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans