In this episode of $30k questions, a podcast miniseries aimed to help you explore and implement money-making questions, we talk about legacy. We all know the attitude of “I’ll have fun once I retire.” Many have the same attitude toward leaving a legacy: that it’s about the end game. Today, we talk about how leaving a legacy is living a legacy.
What does a legacy come down to?
- First, money: where does your giving and spending go?
- Next, mission: who or what do you advocate for?
- Third, minutes: where do you spend and volunteer your time? Where do you get paid for your time?
- These three things say a lot about who we are.
- We are the authors of our story in the present moment. Leaving a legacy is about building now.
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans