How well you manage your energy spend is one of the major factors in making the leap from $200k to $500k. In this episode I discuss how to create a personalized strategy for managing this important resource:
In this episode:
- WTF is your “energy” and why does it matter to your day to day workload
- Energy management is the name of the game past $200k
- Identifying your major energy expenditures (energy map exercise)
- More impact and profit by plugging energy leaks
- Working within your energy budget & cycles
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans