In this episode I share wins, celebrations and results from OYFN clients along with my own wins and learnings from the first year or so of selling this offer.
In this episode:
- Fast facts on The Residency (inception, clients to date, and the original model)
- Resident demographics: who, what, where and why they joined
- Resident results: income, travel, visibility and more
- Why I’ve changed my views on rev goals as a primary success marker
- The most valuable ROI on The Residency
- How the model has changed in the last 6 months
- And my 2023 plans for The Residency
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans