In this episode Hailey and her dear friend & mentor, Doreen Korba talk about Hailey’s experience with her divorce last year and how it impacted her as an entrepreneur.
In this episode:
- Hailey’s divorce story
- The emotional tax of divorce on the nervous system, body and identity
- Portfolio diversification (branded vs non-branded assets)
- Setting baseline quality standards across all relationships
- What kind of support Hailey invested in during the process
- What Hailey has learned about grieving from the past 5 years
- Hailey’s 2022 One Year from Now results
- v2 of OYFN: The Residency
- Doreen does some quick coaching on Hailey’s thoughts about repeating a $200k year
The Residency is a 12-month life + business coaching container for high-impact entrepreneurs. We create clear, compelling vision for your life and work and then bring it all into reality in one year.
We’re blending sound business strategy, psychology and trauma-informed coaching practices to help you increase your business proficiency and mental/emotional maturity.
These tools will allow you to build whatever the hell you want (highly profitable business assets, deeply impactful nonprofits, narrative-shifting special projects…) for the rest of your life.
Enrollment is open now. Visit oyfn.co/residency to learn more and apply.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
One Year from Now: The Newsletter: Join for access to live events + trainings, stay for the practical advice and shenanigans